Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Face Book Love

It was Face Book love
No need for new clothes to wear
Doe’s the toilet paper roll over or under
No need to  share
Kissed the wrong girl
Gave me a Cold sore to remember
But I don’t mind
Because you say you’re not coming to December
Snow will be the only cold on my mind

It was face Book love
I got thirteen cats you’ll never know
Got hit by a baseball bat
In a bar room fight
But that crooked nose not on my page
And that broken lip
Will never kiss your lips
And I never chew tobacco
When I chat with you

It was Face Book Love
You come dance on my lap
My teeth so bad
Barely can chew on an apple
What this blind man can’t do
This blind man won’t say
And I don’t go to church
And my mother says it’s time
But I just won’t go away          Craig Champlin October 17 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment